As Your Managed Care Department
Managed Care Partners will …
- Evaluate new payer arrangements as they are present to you.
- Negotiate terms with those payers with who you wish to have a contract.
- Calculate the financial impact of payer offers; suggest counteroffers.
- Review your current managed care agreements; prepare and maintain a written summary of each.
- Compare reimbursement terms of your various contracts.
- Make recommendations concerning changes in payer agreements.
- Handle day-to-day communications with payers and renewal neotiations on existing contracts.
- Work with you to establish direct contracts with local self-funded employers.
- Assist your staff in auditing payers’ remittances and compliance with contract terms.
- Assist in establishing physician practice fee schedules.
- Assist in credentialing and qualifying practitioners for participation in payer networks.
- Evaluate and negotiate risk contracts and bundled service arrangements.
- Conduct programs on managed care and related topics for physicians, staff, board members and the community.
- Perform other assignments related to managed care as requested by you.
Managed Care Partners, Inc.
875 N. Addison Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126
630.936.4211 - phone
630.617.4222 - fax