Managed care contracts are complex and so are payer relationships. It’s a big job to effectively manage offers and counteroffers, evaluate and negotiate risk, and administer delegated credentialing agreements.
Managed Care Partners has the expertise and resources to reduce the administrative burden of managed care.
The following are examples of administrative services we provide as your outsourced team:
- “Messenger” offers, acceptances and counteroffers between payers and network providers for non-risk contracts.
- Evaluate and negotiate risk contracts.
- Administer delegated credentialing agreements including compilation of credentialing and recredentialing files for network participating providers.
- Promote the network and the services of its participating providers to third party payers, area insurance agents, employers and plan participants.
- Prepare annual budget and business plan.
- Prepare monthly income statement and balance sheet; perform banking functions.
- Attend Board and Committee meetings, prepare agendas and meeting materials, draft minutes.
Reduce Your Administrative Burden
Your organization already has plenty of administrative tasks. Talk to Managed Care Partners to see how we can help you shorten your administrative “to do” list.